Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Heat.

bcbt2a
 

Yahoo buckaroo it is freaking hot and basically I am typing this to you sitting here completely naked.

bcbt1a

I know that is important to share.

I would wear clothes but they melted. I try to have ice drinks and my koolaid is boiling by the time I walk down the hall. I even tried to put myself in the freezer and the chicken breast so intimidated me I had to leave. I used to be a lot more confident about my breast size but after jostling amongst the boozoomaly babes in SL I feel completely deformed and like I should apologize that my nipples are not pointing skyward and registered as lethal weapons.

I am not sure how I will make it through the summer.

Hubby says I have to wear clothes when company comes over.

I suggested we lose our friends.

He said that I don't have any - he was referring to HIS friends.

bcbt3a



Even the bugs are like too exhausted to fly. They just lay on the ground and pant. I am sure some of them are near death but I can't tell and I don't know how to check a mud wasp for a heart beat. Besides, I am NOT giving any bug mouth to mouth ...I am not that big of a humanitarian.

I could kill it to put it out of its misery though ...

Bite me you bleeding hearts.

I am anticipating this blog post is going to go viral, Stumble Upon will be ricocheting it off towers everywhere and I will probably win a Pulitzer Readers Digest Award by morning.  This is probably one of my finest blog posts.  You guys are so freaking lucky you follow me.  I think you should get up right now and hug yourself and be really proud you bucked the system and are not reading someone deep and meaningful.

Lucky lucky you.

Hi mom.  (waving)


SKIN:  ::Modish:: Ping {Honey}skins from SYS Project
HAIR:  [Underscore] Lana Hair Smooth Mega Pack
EYES:  IKON  Perspective Eyes - Coffee from The Liaison Collaborative
LASHES:  Angel Rock Eyelash J curl Philisha Lashes
LIPSTICK:   [Hush]
JEWELLERY:  [Modern.Couture] Jewelry - Marina in Gold
NAILS:  [Bamboo] Nails   - Deep Red
OUTFIT:  Liv Glam[LG] Boutique-[Summer 13] Not Giving In Dress Hud 1
SHOES: N-core MAMBO "Black" (Mesh) from FaMESHed
 
Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Aria E. Appleford Blog. It is named after me. Because it is mine and we had a meeting and I proposed it, seconded it and voted it in. Unanimous! Join us on Facebook!
 
Post a Comment