Friday, October 11, 2013

I May Be Banned.

ialc1a

I am wondering if Hallmark does a card for contacting your neighbours.

ialc2a

I need to send one that goes something like:

Roses are red
Violets are Blue
We don't mind the Chickens
But yours stink like poo.

There are just 2 chickens... in a cage ... on wheels. I don't know if they are supposed to be doing something  in there but they aren't. They don't do tricks or even be fluffy and cute.  They just sit there and cluck.  They don't even try to lay eggs.

I am not even sure that the neighbours realize they are both girls. They certainly don't seem to understand the wheels on the bottom of the cage are not just for long walks in the park ... they can move them around the yard ... like in the direction of further away from me.

I considered going over in the middle of the night and moving them way back to the back of the yard but can chickens scream? How would I explain that? Getting caught in the glare of a flashlight wheeling chickens in the dark???

We have so few neighbours left who don't hate us . . . we would like to keep these.

Is it me?

I don't know why I am not more tolerant of their cats killing the birds, 5 dogs barking incessantly for 7 hours straight, or of them perving at us in the trees, or even of them sticking smelly chickens next to our house. What is wrong with me? Why can't I be more of a doormat? I am Canadian for crying out loud, where is my passive gene???  I should be apologizing to them for even feeling annoyed.

ialc3a
 
I may have to hand my Canadian National Parks pass back in next time I travel back home to Canada.  They may even ban me from Tim Hortons.
 
I wonder if I get in a boat and canoe in they might have more compassion for me?
 
SKIN: AKERUKA  Barbara Tan 04
HAIR:  *booN  hairpieces BOTA76 black
EYES:  IKON  Perspective Eyes - Coffee from The Liaison Collaborative
LASHES:  Angel Rock Eyelash J curl Philisha Lashes
JEWELLERY:   U&R Dogs Traumeri set gold wine pearls drops
TOP:  _CandyDoll_ Glamour Rose
LEGGINGS:  Koketa  Garage *Cotton Leggings*v1
SHOES:  Le Poppycock
CLUTCH:  Retro' - turtle clutch white MESH

Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Aria E. Appleford Blog. It is named after me. Because it is mine and we had a meeting and I proposed it, seconded it and voted it in. Unanimous! Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment