Friday, October 25, 2013

Old People Are Pinching My Cheeks.

ffia1a

A lot of people have been telling me lately that I have a glow about me.
ffia5a


They like my skin, what am I glowing about, etc etc.

I have been glowing ever since I learned that "Jesus wanted me for a sunbeam."

Then there was the pregnancy glow and I did that several times although I failed to A: either detect any glow or B: give a shit about glowing. Having your head in the toilet throwing up can do that to you ...

I suppose with the heat you get kind of a sheen on your face that could be mistaken for glowing.

Sweat can sometimes mimic glowing.

ffia3a

But mostly I do know what is going on. I just don't know how to tell really cute older people that pinch your cheek and tell you that you are glowing, that I am not actually glowing at all ... I am just really drunk. . . .


SKIN:  7DS 7 Deadly s{K}ins - SYS Chrissy
HAIR:  Maitreya  Lauren
EYES:   IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Verdigris Light
LASHES:  Amacci
HANDS:  SLink  Mesh Hand Elegant 1
TOP:   Lisa L  *LL* Pullovers White
PANTS:  coldLogic  pants - bell.snow
SHOES:  G&D the Italian Style  Pump v1 Line White
POSES:  Di's Opera
 
Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Aria E. Appleford Blog. It is named after me. Because it is mine and we had a meeting and I proposed it, seconded it and voted it in. Unanimous! Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment