Tuesday, October 29, 2013

When The Lights Go Out.

ccccl1ca
 

Ever notice how when there is a storm and the lights go out and you are caught in the bathroom ....

ccccl2ca

. . . someone invarably knocks on the door and yells, "everything ok in there?"

I like to yell back that "ya, thanks, I am good. Thank heavens no-one moved my "equipment" when I wasn't paying attention and everything is just where I remembered it."

ccccl4ca
 

I have always wondered what would happen if I said, "NO!!" It's too dark. Can't see a thing. Can't find my ass anywhere."

 
SKIN:  essences~ Qopi 03 *ivoire*
HAIR:  Analog Dog nightingale
EYES:   IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Verdigris Light
LASHES:  Angel Rock Eyelash J curl Philisha Lashes
OUTFIT:  ~CandyMetall~ Sucubo Satin Lingerie
POSES:  Slouch Poses
 
Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Aria E. Appleford Blog. It is named after me. Because it is mine and we had a meeting and I proposed it, seconded it and voted it in. Unanimous! Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment