Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Arts and Crafting with Left Overs.

onfr1a

I decided I am going to make a whole Pinterest craft page of things to make with your missing IKEA parts.

onfr2a


You know, those parts that are left over when you are done putting your Ikea racecar/bureau/towelholder together? I figure some spray pain some sparkle paints etc on the whole thing, and get the gluegun and sledge hammer together and go for it. I don't think it even matters it what you make is functional or purposeful ... as long as you add enough pink and some lace and make some of the pic fuzzy when you take it.

They could have contests ... to see what people come up with ... it could be a whole new art form that leads to others ... welding with Tupperwear ... sculptures that burp ...think of it???

onfr3a

Stay tune for how to throw fruitcake like clay and come up with stunning Nativity Figurines.


SKIN:  !BaaaH ! Nicole Pac
HAIR:  TRUTH  Kase -  dark browns
EYES:  Ibanez Smooth Glow Eyes Nova Scotia
LASHES:  Angel Rock Eyelash J curl Philisha Lashes
DRESS:  Mirror's Enigma ME_Seductive Summer Water
HAT:  *COCO*_WoolFeltFedora_Rose
JEWELLERY:  Maxi Gossamer MG - Necklace - Pearls
NAILS:  Candy Nail  #P000 Basic Prim Nails Red08
PURSE:  *COCO*_ClutchBag_Black
SHOES:  Purple Moon :: PM :: Cherry Classic Pumps
POSES:  Don't Freak Out

Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Aria E. Appleford Blog. It is named after me. Because it is mine and we had a meeting and I proposed it, seconded it and voted it in. Unanimous! Join us on Facebook!
 
Post a Comment