Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Communication Experts.

kitt2
 
 

I went and looked at this trailer today so that I could impress my hubby that I have been looking at "caravans" as they are called in Australia.

kitt1
 
 

They call them caravans because I think they are a nation of people who decided whatever the rest of the world is going to call something, we will make up our own word.  It does not even matter if it makes sense, it will just NOT be the word everyone else uses.

Hubby was very specific.  I needed to start looking at caravans online so that I could have a say in what one we end up getting for our many treks we are going to be taking.  Some will be off roading so that is one type of thingy you pull behind the truck and some will be prolonged so that is a caravan. 

He likes to make me feel like I am part of the decision making process, which I am not.  There is nothing I can say or point out that he is going to pay any attention to so it is a big waste of my valuable time.  BUT I have done my work.  I was online.  I saw a caravan.  I liked the quilt inside.  I like the blue one.

kitt3
 
But to be fair, when he asks me, I could tell him yes I did look today and I say a bunch of midgets who were riding penguins across the sky.  The response would be the same.  He would give me the a smile and a nod and pretend he heard me.
 
It's the game we play called, "communication" and we are both experts at it.


SKIN:  7DS 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Peggy
HAIR:  TRUTH  HAIR Elaine
EYES:  IKON Sunrise' Eyes - Peach
LASHES:  Angel Rock Eyelash J curl Philisha Lashes
NAILS:  Adoness - Glitter Nails S: 10 - Red
SHIRT AND VEST:  :: Marshmallows ::Shirt with Vest /White Shirt & Brown Vest
LEGGINGS:  *Linc* Wool Panty Black
BOOTS:  House of Fox Color.Me.H.O.F Mesh [Rider Boots[Oxblood]
LOCATION:  Robin Loop
 
Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Aria E. Appleford Blog. It is named after me. Because it is mine and we had a meeting and I proposed it, seconded it and voted it in. Unanimous! Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment