Thursday, November 21, 2013

I Have Been Kicked Out Of Some Of The Best Places.

rsll1a

I was out walking around today in places where I was not supposed to be. Am I the only one who loves when you click on the link in a designers profile only to end up on private land where some disembodied something types you a message that you have 4 nanoseconds to get off the private land?  Like how does a designer fail to notice that her store is no longer where it was last night when she logged off and why wouldn't she consider that a small little detail that might be important to share with her customers? 

rsll2a

What can I possibly see in 4 nanoseconds? I can't even find my mouse that quickly let alone my camera. And where is the sporting chance in that? Where is the fun?

 I thought all these computer games are supposed to be combat friendly?

I think it would be much more fun if they popped up a wrestling ring and announced that you will be fighting "Bruiser the Bonecrushing Big Dude," and a little package appeared at your feet that said click me and in it you find your leotard and "cup" with a list of the rules .... which should say something like "last one standing wins, otherwise anything goes." And then there should be dramatic music, the bell goes and someone bellows "Lettttttt'ssss Rrrrrrrrrrumbbbble" and that is it - you fight to the death.

If you win you get to stay on the land and look around and eat whatever is left in the fridge and if you lose you leave and have to wear a t-shirt for 3 days that says something like "Bruiser made me his bitch in only 3 rounds."

I think this could be an important marketing ploy for Linden Lab. " Second Life ... the game where teleporting could mean a great sale on lingerie or a death match - are you man enough to press the button and give it a whirl? "

rsll3a

Of course you would have to be sensitive to the people who own the place and secure their safety but I bet if you pick them up and move them out back behind the cabana it would only take a nanosecond or two and they probably would not even notice that their sex balls had been rearranged a tad. It would just seem like a new and exciting blip in the sex engine ..,. like. "whoa babe that was really awesome this time ... I especially loved it when those midgets appeared out of nowhere. They are incredibly flexible!"

SKIN:  Mirror's Enigma [:ME:] Heather Peach Skintone
MAKE-UP:  Mons, Mirror's Enigma
HAIR:  Pomme d' Amour Lady Bug Hair
EYES:  IKON Destiny Eyes - Midnight
LASHES:  Angel Rock Eyelash J curl Philisha Lashes
SKIRT: Valentina E. Couture  Dita Belted Pencil Skirt Blue Green
TOP:  Valentina E. Couture  Dita Tucked Chemise Violet
JACKET:  Valentina E. Couture  Vintage Fur Bomber & Optional Gloves Sky
SHOES:   Leverocci - Lavender Platform Pumps - Nero
EARRINGS:  EARRING GEM CHANGE BT GOLD  -RYCA-
LOCATION:  RMK Gothic
 
Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Aria E. Appleford Blog. It is named after me. Because it is mine and we had a meeting and I proposed it, seconded it and voted it in. Unanimous! Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment