Friday, November 15, 2013

It Rained!!

bbsa2ba

It rained today and I tried to be really cool about it ... like no big deal ... you know rain shmain yawwwwn ....

bbsa3ba

But then I just lost it and ran out and started jumping up and down and splashing around like a complete yahoo. I think it is important to be able to let go and embrace yahoodom as often as possible. It keeps us young. It makes us feel alive and I think God gets a real kick out of seeing how much we really appreciate the weather sometimes.

People should skip and shout and sing more often. It must get really boring looking down on all of us just schlepping around every day like "ho hum ... this is me walking in the weather, not even noticing ...."

I would cry if I was God.

Ungrateful humans.

So I danced and hooted and basically carried on like a pork chop. (that is an Aussie saying and like many of the Aussie sayings, I have no idea what it means. In Canada pork chops just basically lay there with the apple sauce.)

bbsa1ba

I did find it a little strange that my dancing naked in the front yard in the rain was just treated like normal by the neighbours ... they just waved and kept on driving.

I thought I could hear God crying but it might have been my husband.

It was kind of muffled like someone had the curtains stuffed in their mouth. He tends to do that sometimes when I am naked on the front lawn and the neighbours are around.

SKIN:   7DS 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Feeb'sRascalls Lois
HANDS:  SLink  Mesh Hand Elegant 1
HAIR:  AlliandAli Designs  Laurie
EYES:  IKON Destiny Eyes - Midnight
LASHES:  Angel Rock Eyelash J curl Philisha Lashes
OUTFIT:  [Sparrow by Design]  8th Unknown Hunt 
SHOES:  Armidi Gisaci - Vidalia Pump - Fui Fui Turquoise
EARRINGS:  FINESMITH  Happiness- 2013 New year gift
POSES:  Slouch Poses

Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Aria E. Appleford Blog. It is named after me. Because it is mine and we had a meeting and I proposed it, seconded it and voted it in. Unanimous! Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment