Sunday, November 3, 2013

Just Another Weekend.

biaa2a
 

Cinammon buns are a food group evidently.

biaa3a

I made some this weekend and everyone is eating them for breakfast, lunch and dinner. They are telling me they are eating a balanced diet because they have one in each hand. They eat them as snacks, and with their coffee etc. My friend said they are like they are coated with heroin or something, she can't stop eating them.

I did not know that about heroin.

But I guess it is true what they say about inspiration can come from anywhere at anytime.

 It came.

I bought some heroin and coated the vegetables with it. The kids ate them. Then I thought ... what about liver? The kids ate it. Even stuff past the used by date ... eaten. I tried it out this weekend on our guests.  They ate everything even the marshmallow, liver, anchovy, peanut butter balls. 

biaa1a

It's amazing how a balanced diet, with cinammon buns, vegetable, liver, anchovy, peanut butter, marshmallows and stale stuff makes people wayyy more interesting and entertaining too. I loved how grandma went to climb the walls with a herd of geckos and almost made it to the ceiling with them before her walker crashed on the floor.
 
SKIN:  [eStyle] Agate Skin Platinum
HAIR:  .ploom  Fiona - Indecisive
HANDS:  SLink  Mesh Hand Elegant 1
NAILS:  Hello Dave: Slink Avatar Enhancement- Rich Tones Mixed 1
EYES:   IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Verdigris Light
LASHES:  Angel Rock Eyelash J curl Philisha Lashes
MAKEUP:  Mons
DRESS:  MOLiCHiNO Jaci Dress - Crimson
JEWELLERY:  Artistry by E  The Gina Set
SHOES:  Hyperion Creations >.H.C.< Lola red
POSES:  Di's Opera
 
Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Aria E. Appleford Blog. It is named after me. Because it is mine and we had a meeting and I proposed it, seconded it and voted it in. Unanimous! Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment