Saturday, November 16, 2013

My Doctor's Note.

 
 
 
efyy4a
 

Nice cloudy rainy Saturday and I am still vibing on the whole rain thing. I was beginning to wonder what my hubby had done this time to make God so mad that he put a bowl over us so the rain would not reach us. I am thinking Tupperware most likely.

efyy3a

I am not still really bitter about having been banned from Tupperware, just now and then when there are family holidays and some members of the family flaunt their burping bowls, their salad spinners or there perfect gravy maker doo dads.

People are incredibly insensitive to my pain.

I am ever grateful for the dollar stores and cheap supermarket attempts to duplicate Tupperware ... it is like the methadone for plasticware. I have weaned down gradually and now I only get the urge when I am around middle aged women putting away leftovers. I try to avoid those snake pits of temptation.

efyy5a


And of course, I avoid users ... which is the main medical reason I cited on the note to my mother in law from my doctor about why I cannot see her anymore and why she should excuse me from having to attend family dinners.

I think it should get me out of at least a couple, until I come up with something new.

I am working on it.

SKIN:  Style by Kira - Zoey Skin - B
HAIR:  TRUTH  HAIR Vida -  light blondes
EYES:  IKON Destiny Eyes - Midnight
LASHES:  Angel Rock Eyelash J curl Philisha Lashes
JEWELLERY:  [Modern.Couture] Jewelry - Rose Queen
DRESS:  [W&B] Chapman Shift Dress NAKED  Whippet and Buck
CLUTCH:  *CoCo *_SatinClutch_RoseGray
SHOES:  Loordes of London -The Bard-Melon&Lt Tempra
LOCATION:  Cracked Mirror

Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Aria E. Appleford Blog. It is named after me. Because it is mine and we had a meeting and I proposed it, seconded it and voted it in. Unanimous! Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment