Sunday, November 24, 2013

Never More Quoth the Raven . . .

iatb2a

I was bored today.  I figured I could train some crows to carry messages.

iatb1a
 
 

People breed everything in Second Life. I mean the adults had to get their own sim to do that stuff but anything else - it is all open season here on family value island. I figured I would get some crows, stick them together, get more crows and then teach them to do tricks and I could use them to send messages, in case I ever got stuck in a high tower or something.

I have seen pigeons do it.

It didn't look that hard. You write something on a little itty bitty piece of paper, roll it up, attach it to the bird's foot and open the window and release the bird and it flies somewhere and that person opens the note and reads it and you get rescued and live happily ever after.

I was that bored today I thought rescuing sounded like it could be fun.

I found some crows in my inventory ... some of them were stuffed crows but when I put the paper on them and released them out the window they just fell to the ground.  The live ones weren't much better. They just sat around in a group and cawed at me until I felt like murdering the entire murder of them. They were mocking me. I know they didn't come right out and say the words but they were laughing at me and saying in their own way with their beady eyes and their uppity snipey beaks that no guy was going to come and rescue me even if they carried my note to him.

I knew they were right and that I was going to die there in that castle, probably starve to death eventually . . . I had left my Rapunzel Hair at home.

I hate men.   Damn them for not coming and rescuing me.

iatb3a

In the movies no-one seems to get all caught up in the details like - "what do you look like," "stats please," "do you like long walks on the beach?" Nor do they ever show them having to catch the pigeons or train them or anything. I think movies should not be allowed to give people false illusions of what life is like. There shouldn't be women being rescued in towers if that doesn't happen otherwise there are going to be a lot of us left in towers to die and years from now they will find all these skeletons with black feathers in their teeth and the carcasses of dead crows scattered all over the ground and wonder how Edgar Allen Poe had so many freaking mistresses.


SKIN:  ::Modish:: Jules Jade skins
HAIR:  AlliandAli Designs  Hani Hair
EYES:  IKON Horizon Eyes v2 - Black
MAKE-UP:  Anxiety
Snatch 50's make-up
LASHES:  Angel Rock Eyelash J curl Philisha Lashes
EARRINGS:  Glow Designs  studio - No round Earrings
NAILS:  A&A  Fashion Nails Long Extreme Edel
OUTFIT:  Liv Glam [LG] K Collection Busy (for me)2 Coat Dress
BOOTS:  Mentine Ankle Boot Suede Black
SET AND POSES:  ~Tableau Vivant~ The Crow Stage
 
Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Aria E. Appleford Blog. It is named after me. Because it is mine and we had a meeting and I proposed it, seconded it and voted it in. Unanimous! Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment