Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Pets R Me.

kutn1a
 
 

This is my pet fish "Fluffy."   Yup, Fluffy the magical fish.

kutn2a
 
 

He is a trick fish. He can fetch and roll over and even beg for worms. I had hoped he could fly ... there could be a lot of TV work for a flying fish and I love the idea of little tutu's and angel wings on a fish but na, he sucks at it.  I sent him for flying lessons but I don't think he really applied himself.  Fish are not really go getters. 

You will note that I am underwater and that is because I am part mermaid. I don't wear the fins and tail all the time because it gets in the way of my being able to ski. Wet fish tail is remarkably like wet tongue on a frozen combine in the middle of winter and when you are pushing off to ski you are suddenly on the bottom of the hill and part of your tail is on the top of the hill and your scream is laid in zig zag tracks all the way down.

I tried walking around shopping today to see if people are as attracted to a pretty fish like they are to cute kitties or little puppies or even well mannered babies. They aren't. I was completely ignored. No-one even offered to show me their penis. I am going to have to keep working on how to become popular in SL. I need some dates. I need friends. I need to experience SL in all its glory. I want my pixels to be stimulated to the max. I want the t-shirt that says I was here and did all that.

kutn3a

I ate Fluffy with some chips smothered in ketchup.  I drowned my sorrow in beer. Tomorrow I am going to look into what a pet octopus gets me.

or maybe a yak ...


SKIN:  AKERUKA Barbara Natural
HAIR:  AlliandAli Designs  A&A Lucinda Hair
EYES:  IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Brown Pale
LASHES:  Angel Rock Eyelash J curl Philisha Lashes
OUTFIT:  {Indyra} Couture: Britton Cream
BOOTS: Graffitiwear  black leather calf boots
PURSE:  *BOOM* Studio Tote (Black)
POSES:   Pose Sinfully
 
Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Aria E. Appleford Blog. It is named after me. Because it is mine and we had a meeting and I proposed it, seconded it and voted it in. Unanimous! Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment