Sunday, December 1, 2013

When A Girl Finally Gets It.

saitp2

I was in the swimming pool yesterday with my 18 year old grand daughter and she was sharing her "men" woes. I refrained from saying anything like "sing it, sister" as I think it is important for young women to hold on to illusions hope as long as possible.

saitp3

She went through all the details while I nodded sympathetically. She could not figure out, or even understand what the heck the guys in her life were thinking or doing. There just was no logic to any of it. Then we swam a bit and reflected on the beauty of the day and let the delicious water cool us down from the humid heat of a nearly summer day in Australia. She said simply, "No wonder so many women end up Lesbian, it just makes things so much simpler."

saitp1

I swear I heard angels singing. I think they always sing when a young girl becomes a woman, receiving all the wisdom and understanding in one crystal moment of clarity. I was glad I was in the pool so she could not see the tears in my eyes. I might have to needlepoint or scrapbook the moment or something ....


SKIN:   AKERUKA Shopping bag kit NATURAL
HAIR AND HAT:  TRUTH  HAIR Juniper
EYES:  IKON Sunrise' Eyes - Peach
LASHES:  Angel Rock Eyelash J curl Philisha Lashes
SWEATER:   ISON - angora sweater (brown)
PONCHO, JEANS AND BOOTS:  H.E.D
NAILS:  Aa nail RiSa's* prim nail ::chocolate!!
LOCATION:  House of Fox

 
Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Aria E. Appleford Blog. It is named after me. Because it is mine and we had a meeting and I proposed it, seconded it and voted it in. Unanimous! Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment