Tuesday, December 3, 2013

It's A Dreamy, Magical, Kind of Drunken Haze.

saet1a
 

SL takes on a kind of holiday hue at this time of year. Everyone is all jolly and kind of half here and half not on account of real life showing up and demanding some attention.

saet2a


You know when Grandma comes to the basement door and demands you come up and eat because her special jello ring is ready and will melt if you don't hurry? There is no saying "5 more minutes" to grandma or the jello ring, even though your sex hud has 8 more animations to cycle through. You just have to leave the computer on and hope your avatar remembers how to get her legs over her head all on her own.

Or sometimes your kids insist you come to the school and see them in their play ... they are a donkey this year.

These things take up valuable SL time and it is just, well, a tribute to the dexterity and talent of the people here that so many can juggle the two worlds at one time.  People live by the motto ... "NEVER ... put ... down .. the ... mouse."

People are distracted, but in a drunken eggnog kind of way. It is the perfect season to find the love of your life.

saet3a

I have been dating this guy for a week now and I am not sure he even knows it. I am taking all kinds of pics so I have something for my scrap book. I think we might have a chance.

Some of the most successful relationships happen inside my head anyway.

SKIN: AKERUKA Adua Natural MK7
HAIR:  TRUTH  HAIR Colbie -
EYES:  IKON  Sunrise Pale Arabian Blue
LASHES:  Angel Rock Eyelash J curl Philisha Lashes
NECKLACE:  (Kunglers Extra) Yara - Copper
NAILS:  [Bamboo] Nails
PURSE:  *COCO*_ClutchBag_Black
TOP:   Emery - Striped Top Linda Burlap for FameShed December
SKIRT:  Emery - Midi Skirt Elle Salmon for FameShed December
SHOES:  EXiA ENAMEL PUMPS -Twin belts-Black
POSES: oOo  

Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Aria E. Appleford Blog. It is named after me. Because it is mine and we had a meeting and I proposed it, seconded it and voted it in. Unanimous! Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment