Tuesday, December 10, 2013

POE6 Post 14 Morea Style, Beautiful Deluxe Body Artistry

 
POE 6 Post 14 Morea Style, Beautiful Deluxe Body Artistry 1


Schmelf was helping himself to the wine at my Christmas part yesterday ... he thought no-one was looking.
 
POE 6 Post 14 Morea Style, Beautiful Deluxe Body Artistry 2



The day kind of disintegrated for him until he finally ended upside down in a snow bank ... Unfortunately fortunately a crow found him and picked him up and then spit him out dropped him into the lap of one of the guests who cuddled and nursed him back to health.  I thought he looked better all blue and limp ... it brought out the red of his outfit but I couldn't bitch slap my grandma and choke the elf in front of all those little kids.

Oh and Grandma is going to get the paraffin wax foot bath heater that she has been dying for now.  She is such a suck up sometimes.

POE 6 Post 14 Morea Style, Beautiful Deluxe Body Artistry 3
 
The only good thing was the great make-up choices from Sam Deluxe of Beautiful Deluxe Body Artistry who filled up his Christmas POE stocking with so many goodies I actually squealed a little when I saw it.  Definitely love hunts when you discover new stores/designers!! 
 
Morea Decosta of Morea Style always provides a gift worth having and I loved the colour of this one ... just so pretty for Christmas and beyond.  Definitely a keeper!!


 
SKIN:  Mirror's Enigma [:ME:] Freya Peach Tone
HAIR:  AlliandAli Designs  Dita
EYES:  IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Brown Dark
LASHES:  Angel Rock Eyelash J curl Philisha Lashes
MAKE-UP and NAILS:  .:: BDBA ::. for  POE 6
JEWELLERY:  Artistry by E The Giovanna Set
DRESS:  *MOREA STYLE  - BARBARA- for  POE 6
SHOES:  [Gos]  Boutique - Isabella Sandals - Black
POSES:  aDORKable  Poses


Sequoia - POE6 1024x1024 final   
 
Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Aria E. Appleford Blog. It is named after me. Because it is mine and we had a meeting and I proposed it, seconded it and voted it in. Unanimous! Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment