Wednesday, December 11, 2013

POE6 Post 18 Debutante and Designs by Sebastian

POE6 Post 18 Debutante and Designs by Sebastian 1
 
Shenlei Winkler of Debutante offers two lovely gowns for hunters.  One silver, one gold.  Decisions, decisions.  I recommend tossing an elf ... heads you go for gold ... tails ... silver.
 
POE6 Post 18 Debutante and Designs by Sebastian 2
 
 
Sebastian Dionsyus of Designs by Sebastian offers an elegant gold jewellery set. 
 
I am not completely sure but I think that maybe, in addition to not getting any Christmas presents this year, I may be going to hell.
 
I told the elf he should lick the poinsettia. 
 
He's not feeling so well right now.
 
POE6 Post 18 Debutante and Designs by Sebastian 3
 
There is a hand basket at the front door with my name on it ....

SKIN:  Glam Affair  - Elvi - America - 06
HAIR:  Amacci  Hair ~ Estra
EYES:  IKON Eternal Eyes - Brown
LASHES:  Angel Rock Eyelash J curl Philisha Lashes
GOWN:  Debutante Grecian Silver for POE 6
JEWELLERY:  Designs by Sebastian DbS for POE 6
NAILS:  [Bamboo] Nails  - Spring Peach
SHOES:  Kalnins Footwear - Scarlett
POSES:  aDORKable  Poses
 

Sequoia - POE6 1024x1024 final    
 
Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Aria E. Appleford Blog. It is named after me. Because it is mine and we had a meeting and I proposed it, seconded it and voted it in. Unanimous! Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment