Thursday, December 12, 2013

POE6 Post 22 Couture Chapeau, BSD Design Studio, Sassy, Dahlinks

POE6 Post 22 Couture Chapeau, BSD Design Studio, Sassy, Dahlinks 1

Couture Chapeau has created this awesome top hat which I think is magical on account of the fact that when I put it on I feel like I can command elephants and tigers!!

POE6 Post 22 Couture Chapeau, BSD Design Studio, Sassy, Dahlinks 2
 

BabyChampagne Sass of BSD Design Studio put in these awesome peep toes which, like all her shoes, are fab and your toes are always soooo excited when they get to peep.  Who doesn't love peeping??    Ivy Burner of Sassy did this beautiful Asian inspired dress that is just so pretty and different for your Holiday Season.  Nice to have some other colours to choose from.

Alexandra Nichols of Dahlinks designed a Unisex bracelet that goes with absolutely everything and can carry dress up and more casual looks.

Schmelf found a friend.  I didn't want to point out that he wasn't really nodding along with everything Schmelf said, it is just that he is missing some of his stuffing and his head flops.  That tends to happen to Teddy bears quite often.   I think this could be some of the issues with some men I know ... I mean it would be the same right?  Not enough brains ... floppy head ....

POE6 Post 22 Couture Chapeau, BSD Design Studio, Sassy, Dahlinks 3
 
I am encouraging Schmelf to make new friends.  There are other people out here besides Elves and reindeer.  I think it is healthy.  I told him as soon as I saw the note that the bear wanted him to go flying with him that he should hitch his star right on up to that helium balloon and go for it. 
 
Now I just have to convince him to drop the bear and he will be somewhere over the rainbow in no time ....  There are bluebirds over there and I can hear them calling his name ....
 
SKIN:  DeeTaleZ Skin Gaby No.1 Spring
HAIR:  Elikatira  [e] Daffodil
EYES:  IKON Eternal Eyes - Brown
LASHES:   Angel Rock Eyelash J curl Philisha Lashes
HAT:  Couture Chapeau for POE 6
DRESS:  SASSY Qipao Dress for POE 6
BRACELET:  dahlinks bracelet Dreamtme Unisex for POE 6
NAILS:  [Bamboo] Nails  - Drow
SHOES:  {{BSD Design studio}}IT girl-shinning black In  for POE 6
POSES:  Epiphany

Sequoia - POE6 1024x1024 final    
 
Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Aria E. Appleford Blog. It is named after me. Because it is mine and we had a meeting and I proposed it, seconded it and voted it in. Unanimous! Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment