Tuesday, December 17, 2013

POE6 Post 27 Flower Dreams, artMEfashion,caLLie cLine, Sequoia Style

POE6 Post 27 Flower Dreams, artMEfashion,caLLie cLine, Sequoia Style 1
 

Nile Karas of Flowerdreams dreamed up this very sexy gown for the holidays.  I think this is the kind of "bad" that even Santa cannot ignore.  Good things you can eat as many chocolates and Christmas pudding as you want in here and weight is still not an issue. 

Moonstone Eiren of artMEfashion has provided a nail hud for your SLink Hands that has some really pretty choices.   caLLie cLine weighs in with this darling little tree in a bag and I adore Sequoia Nightfire's of Sequoia's Style's beautiful dressing screen.

POE6 Post 27 Flower Dreams, artMEfashion,caLLie cLine, Sequoia Style 2
 
Someone called to say that Schmelf had a "family emergency" and would be away a couple of days and I should expect his replacement any day.  Sequoia has no idea I am currently unattended and I thought there was no need to really tell her ... I mean even little kids get at least one circle around the house hooting and hollering without their underwear before Grandma starts screaming that it "isn't natural."
 
You may wanna cover your ears ... I am on my second round of the grid ....

SKIN:  [Hush] Starr Skin - Charcoal
HANDS:  SLink
NAIL HUD:  artMEfashion for POE 6
HAIR:  *mikan_Tanya_espresso
EYES:  IKON  Spectral Eyes - Scoria
LASHES:  Angel Rock Eyelash J curl Philisha Lashes
JEWELLERY:  Artistry by E  The Desiree Set *HOLIDAY* Group Day 4
DRESS:  Flowerdreams Creations Innocence for POE 6
SCREEN:  Winter Dressing Screen by Sequoia Style for POE 6
TREE:  caLLie cLine  for POE 6
 

 Sequoia - POE6 1024x1024 final    
 
Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Aria E. Appleford Blog. It is named after me. Because it is mine and we had a meeting and I proposed it, seconded it and voted it in. Unanimous! Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment