Sunday, December 22, 2013

POE6 Post 40 Grumble

POE6 Post 40 Grumble 2


Got to love this beautiful gown from Allie Munro of Grumble.  I feel like I should be singing on stage somewhere when I wear it. 

POE6 Post 40 Grumble 1

Normally I don't require a stage.  I just perform everywhere ... like when the farmer says, "Wanna see my cows?" and you go out to the field ... I just do my best Julie Andrews and run across the hills.
And when the farmer and his hired men run after me swearing because I have scattered all the milk cows and now they won't be any good for the evening milking ... I just pretend their unruly children and I tie them into the trees and make them "start at the very beginning."

POE6 Post 40 Grumble 3
 
It's all kinda magical really ... I mean it is tough getting those farmers into lederhosen but once those puppies are on ... ya .. completely magical!
 
 
SKIN:  DREAM INK-SF-TIANA
HAIR:  .ploom. Dusty Beehive - Indecisive
EYES:  IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Purple Light
LASHES:  Angel Rock Eyelash J curl Philisha Lashes
JEWELLERY:  Chop Zuey Black Storm
DRESS:  Grumble for POE 6
 
 
Sequoia - POE6 1024x1024 final    
 
Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Aria E. Appleford Blog. It is named after me. Because it is mine and we had a meeting and I proposed it, seconded it and voted it in. Unanimous! Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment