Monday, December 23, 2013

POE6 Post 42 KaTink, Asteria Creations, SoliDea FoliEs

POE6 Post 42 KaTink, Asteria Creations, SoliDea FoliEs 1
 
When I was a kid I thought it would be so cool to live in a snow globe.  They were always so pretty and peaceful.  I got to try it with AnneMarit Jarvinen's effort for POE from her fab store KaTink.

POE6 Post 42 KaTink, Asteria Creations, SoliDea FoliEs 2

Of course part of my feeling so awesome was thanks to Mila Tathem of Solidea Folies and her headpiece and this gorgeous sexy gown from Katherine Asteria of Asteria Creations.

POE6 Post 42 KaTink, Asteria Creations, SoliDea FoliEs 3

But you know what?  THAT was a dream as a little girl.  Now as an adult... I would prefer that OTHER people go and live in a Globe. 

Did you know that no-one can hear you scream in there?  And it doesn't even matter if a tree falls or if anyone is in there in the forest with you ...

Looking up now how to stuff Sock Monkey Elves into Globes.  Come on Google.

SKIN:  ::Modish:: Jules Jade skins
HAIR:  Frou Frou  ~{f-f}~  Natasha Loves Boris
EYES:  IKON Perspective Eyes - Nymph
LASHES:  Angel Rock Eyelash J curl Philisha Lashes
EYESHADOW:  Natural Beauty
LIPSTICK:  Hush
HEAD PIECE:  *SoliDea FoliEs* Lil Snow / headpiece
GOWN:  Asteria Creations - Oriantel Night Gown  for POE 6
SHOES:  SLink  Lulu Stilettos White
NAILS:  Adoness - Glitter Nails S: 10 - Red
JEWELLERY:  Donna Flora PASQUALINA set
GLOBE and POSES:  KaTink  for POE 6
 


Sequoia - POE6 1024x1024 final    
 
Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Aria E. Appleford Blog. It is named after me. Because it is mine and we had a meeting and I proposed it, seconded it and voted it in. Unanimous! Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment