Monday, December 30, 2013

POE6 Post 49 IrodorI

POE6 Post 49 IrodorI 1

Ooyukichioo of IrodorI gifts us with this fabulous outfit that is absolutely gorgeous!  I feel like a painting when I walk around in it.

POE6 Post 49 IrodorI 2

I so want one in real life.  I want to calmly walk into the garden and make all the neighbours jealous.  I know they would be jealous because that is how it all goes down in my head and whatever my head wants, it just goes with.  I mean like the lack of participation from the outside world is irrelevant.  Facts are irrelevant  . . .

POE6 Post 49 IrodorI 3

Thus is the power of the kimono and my mind ... like super hero status on voluminous beautiful materialed steroids . . . 


SKIN:  Mirror's Enigma [:ME:] Freya Peach Skintone (SYSP December)
EYES:  IKON  Spectral Eyes - Scoria
LASHES:  Angel Rock Eyelash J curl Philisha Lashes
HAIR and OUTFIT:  -IrodorI- Harmony for POE 6 
POSES:  Dare (NLA)

Sequoia - POE6 1024x1024 final    
Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Aria E. Appleford Blog. It is named after me. Because it is mine and we had a meeting and I proposed it, seconded it and voted it in. Unanimous! Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment