Sunday, January 19, 2014

A Legal Matter.

dwbif1 

 I have a pet gecko that hangs with me every night.

  dwbif2

Once we got over his fear - bugs are a good incentive - we became good and fast friends. I type and he runs around the outside of the screen eating bugs.

I talk, he listens.

 He is probably one of  the best friends I have ever had.

He even lets me hold the remote.

dwbif3

My mother in law ran to get my hubby, she told him I was talking to myself in the room ... pfft .. a lot she knows.  I mean the gecko wasn't hiding or anything, he was there in plain sight.  I'd like her to try and sell that one to the judge ... talking to no-one.  I even have pics of me and gecko doing duck lips for snapchat . No-one is going to buy her story that I am losing it this time, let me tell you.

Which is exactly why I am telling you.  Are you available for court???  Yes mom, I mean you.  Who else reads this blog???


SKIN:  Mirror's Enigma  [:ME:] Juliana Medium Skintone (Peachy : SYSP Jan)
HAIR:  AlliandAli Designs Elyse Hair
EYES:  IKON Destiny Eyes - Midnight
LASHES:  Angel Rock Eyelash J curl Philisha Lashes
OUTFIT:  {Indyra} Chill Factor
BOOTS:  Mirror's Enigma  [:ME:] Jen's Ankle Shoes White
JEWELLERY:  Artistry by E The Audrey Set
BANGLES:  {Indyra} Indy&Co.: Mackenna Bangle Stack Set

Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Aria E. Appleford Blog. It is named after me. Because it is mine and we had a meeting and I proposed it, seconded it and voted it in. Unanimous! Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment