Thursday, January 23, 2014

Born to be Feminine.

ystys1 

 I am pretty sure I was born in the wrong time period. I have always felt an infinity towards the long dresses and the very feminine woman.  Those fairy tale princesses may have been speaking to the rest of you about the prince charming showing up on his white horse but I was a realist.  None of the real life princes were good looking, and I already had my own white horse.  I was taken in by the flowing dresses and the flowing hair.

  ystys2

Why else would I have spent years as a child with a skirt on my head, pretending it was long hair?

 My grandparents never let me have long hair until I was old enough to have read up on civil rights and could successfully wrestle the scissors out of their hands, and/or jump from a speeding half ton on the way to the hairdressers.

 I was finally able to put away that skirt and flick my own hair off my shoulder.

  ystys3

 It was a good thing too ... my grandfather was really missing his favourite skirt.


SKIN: Mirror's Enigma  [:ME:] Juliana Medium Skintone (Peachy : SYSP Jan)
MAKE-UP:  Mirror's Enigma
HANDS:  SLink
HAIR:  Magika [01] Visit
EYES:  IKON Utopia Eyes - Pale Bahama Green
LASHES:  Angel Rock Eyelash J curl Philisha Lashes
JEWELLERY:  (Yummy) Satin Bow & Pearls Set - Black
RING:  Chop Zuey  Mens Gift The Rat Pack Ring
GOWN: Baiastice_Shannon dress-print/pearl-black
SHOES:  ((Crystal Line))Eden Footwear-Black(MESH)
LOCATION:  ROSE  Theatre  Angel Manor


Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Aria E. Appleford Blog. It is named after me. Because it is mine and we had a meeting and I proposed it, seconded it and voted it in. Unanimous! Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment