Sunday, January 26, 2014

Butterfly Butterfly On My Nose ....

jj2

Don't you love these butterfly hat things that everyone seems to be wearing?  I mean everyone.  I think I saw three women in my little hick Australian town alone.

jj3

Hubby said the one lady had flies, not butterflies.  I didn't have my glasses with me so he may have been right but seriously, aren't these pretty?

I thought at first you could glue gun them on but then there was all that screaming.  Butterflies scream ... really high pitched ... like higher than dog hearing high.  I think only delicate fashionistas can hear them .. like me.  They were screaming .... and squirming ... and then the hat stinks after about 3 weeks and when the wind picks up those wings are brittle and they break off and it looks like a hat made up of the bodies of brittle winged jagged dead butterflies . . . which it is.

I think that is what they meant when they said "life imitating art."

Then I tried smearing peanut butter on my head to attract them.  Then honey.  It didn't work, but a couple of cows followed me around and licked me a lot.  2 cows do not speak to fashion like butterflies do, no matter how fabulous the gown is that you are wearing.

That left me with two choices, make my head a salt lick to attract them or smear a brew of rotting fruit, molasses, gatorade and brown sugar on my head.  I like to imagine how someone came up with that combination.  I imagine they tried coke, and then beer, and then kool aide and finally ... finally someone threw in some gatorade and voila, butterflies magically swarmed!

jj1

So when you consider what pics you are going to like on flickr, or which blogger you are going to vote for as being a true fashionista, please consider that I smeared that shit all on my head and managed to stand here and look calm, serene and beautiful.   I did this between gagging and trying to keep humping butterflies from turning the whole scene into some kind of obscene orgy.  THAT is professionalism. 

Oh and you  have to admit that the flies it also attracted create a kind of airy texture to the hat .. sort of like baby's breath amongst the flowers only they are black instead of white . . .  and they fly . . . and buzz . . . and you don't want to know where they have been. 


SKIN:  -Glam Affair - Mokatana - Europa 04
EYES:  IKON Utopia Eyes - Pale Bahama Green
LASHES:  MIASNOW Eyelashes - FANTASY CURLS
MAKE-UP:  [KOOQLA]  Z-eyeliners (Black)
JEWELLERY:  Chop Zuey  Black Storm
GOWN:  {Junbug}* Instant Crush in Bloom


Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Aria E. Appleford Blog. It is named after me. Because it is mine and we had a meeting and I proposed it, seconded it and voted it in. Unanimous! Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment