Wednesday, January 29, 2014

How My Day Went.

k4

I am sick.  I have the flu.  Bubonic Hubby is fine though now, thanks for asking.

k5

He left me at home today to moan and whine into the silence of the house.  He is tired of moaning and whining, even though it has been his own moaning and whining over the past week.

I didn't even moan and whine ... yet.

k3

I just laid out a really cute nurse's uniform for him to wear  . . .

SKIN:  AKERUKA Adua skin
HAIR:  !*Bliss Hair*! Juicy Hair
TEETH:  SHINE
EYES:  IKON Eternal Eyes - Pewter
EYESHADOW:  JeSyLiLo
LASHES:  Angel Rock Eyelash J curl Philisha Lashes
JEWELLERY:  Artistry by E  Simone
GOWN:  SAS - Averil Blue
LOCATION:  Kustom 9


Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Aria E. Appleford Blog. It is named after me. Because it is mine and we had a meeting and I proposed it, seconded it and voted it in. Unanimous! Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment