Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Me and Scarlett O'Hara.

hh1

I so identified with Scarlett O'Hara.  The first time I saw the movie I just sat there with my mouth opened. She and I are completely alike.  We are identically identical.

hh2a

It was eerie ... I wondered how I had escaped life without people actually calling me Scarlett or not being put on one of those conspiracy pages and asking "Are these the same woman?"  I mean it is not like her and I were ever photographed in the same room together.  When she has on set.  I was not there.  When I was at my 4-H sewing meeting ... she never dropped by.  It would have been so eerie for someone to point out how many times that happened.

We could have been the sane woman.

But we aren't.

hh3a

We just both used curtains to make dresses. She did not get into any trouble.  I was sent to bed without supper and had a close encounter with Mr. Belt.  

I didn't give a damn either.

It was worth it for fashion.  Sometimes fashion is just that important that you are willing to bleed for it.  Besides, if they pulled the curtains back a bit, and put the lamp and the Christmas tree in front of them, you couldn't really see the 3 big holes I had to cut into them.


SKIN:  [Hush] Holly Skin - WIldBlue
HAIR:  TRUTH  HAIR Vida
EYES:  IKON Destiny Eyes - Midnight
LASHES:  Angel Rock Eyelash J curl Philisha Lashes
GOWN:  SAS - Malicious Sapphire

Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Aria E. Appleford Blog. It is named after me. Because it is mine and we had a meeting and I proposed it, seconded it and voted it in. Unanimous! Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment