Sunday, January 26, 2014

My Peeps are Cool.

witwq2

Sometimes I like to go out into a field and just talk to my peeps.

witwq1

I say to them, "Peeps, it's me Blissy.  Just wanted to come out here and let you know everything is good and that you should carry on .. being you ... while I be me.  We be who we are right?"

And then I hang around for some cookies and kool aide and small talk.

Peeps like that you take the time to hang with them.  They like that you show up and share words of wisdom.  Peeps wait in the field for me to come and talk to them.  Except for the times when they follow me into the closet or the bathroom and stuff.  Then I have to put my foot down and tell them I have boundaries. The fences in those fields are there for a reason.

witwq3


Cows, on the other hand, are completely oblivious to the whole process.  They are pretty insensitive.  But I may be winning them over one by one ... it's the kool aide ... the red stuff.  I think it makes them high.  They look more dazed and confused than normal and they spend a long time smiling off into the distance.

When a cow smiles, it is a guarantee they are high.

Trust me.

I grew up on a dairy farm with a brother who experimented with drugs ... and cows ...

SKIN:  * Morphine : Celeste Peach Skintone 
HAIR:  [LeLutka]-SERENA hair
EYES:  IKON Utopia Eyes - Pale Bahama Green
LASHES:  Angel Rock Eyelash J curl Philisha Lashes
GOWN:  Zaara : Vayu Gown *dust*
SHOES:  Retro' - Nicole Beige Heel MESH


Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Aria E. Appleford Blog. It is named after me. Because it is mine and we had a meeting and I proposed it, seconded it and voted it in. Unanimous! Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment