Monday, January 27, 2014

Never More.

gg1

I had a brief, intense, relationship with Edgar Allen Poe in my pre-teen years.  I discovered his dark seductive voice in a collection that was hidden behind the encyclopedias in our library.

Anything hidden speaks to pre-teen girls.  It says, "You must read me."  Pre-teen girls are required to know stuff so that they have things to tell other girls and thereby establish their position in the hen house to prevent being pecked to death and ending up in chicken mcnugget bits all over the floor.

gg2

I thought he would be dark and disturbing and very good looking and of course, in love with me.  That is the other thing about pre-teen girls, all men are handsome and in love with us.  That is because we have no men around us, we do not look at the pre-pubescent pimply smelly boys as even candidates, we are dreaming men.  Even though we have no idea what we would do with a man, we like to pretend we know.  It is the foundation for womanhood . . . the ability to pretend things not in existence.

We need all men to be in love with us, again .. chickens, hen house, order, pecking, chicken mcnuggets ....

This is the time where we build up our resistance to the actual reality of who men are and what they want.  It is a training ground and for me ... Edgar Allen Poe was my master.

gg3

These may seem like just entertaining little stories to you but my hubby really appreciates my sharing these kind of insights into why I am the way I am.

It helps him be a little more willing when I ask him to put the crows costume on.

Edgar Allen Poe NEVER asked anyone if they were in the mood before he wrote them bricked into a wall.  He just took control.

I am a Type A personality.

My hubby is a crow.


SKIN:  AKERUKA Adua skin
HANDS:  SLink
HAIR:  *booN PUN448
EYES:  IKON Eternal Eyes - Pewter
LASHES:  Atelier Serious Vamp Lashes
MAKE-UP:  Mons
JEWELLERY:  (Kunglers Extra) Walhalla - Golden
GOWN:  Angel Dessous Blackwidow
POSES:  TuTy's


Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Aria E. Appleford Blog. It is named after me. Because it is mine and we had a meeting and I proposed it, seconded it and voted it in. Unanimous! Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment