Thursday, January 9, 2014

OOPs Forgot My Bra.

776533a

Interesting that when you forget your bra when you are young they all go crazy and insist you wear one because evidently being able to catch a glimpse of even the outline of a nipple is enough to push men right over the edge.  I mean you have breasts.  They are nice breasts and you are supposed to act like you don't have breasts.

I guess I should be thankful no-one made me bind them with duct tape or something.

But then when you get old and you forget your bra everyone goes crazy because evidently being able to catch a glimpse of even the outline of a nipple is enough to threaten world peace.  No-one wants to see your breasts.  I don't want to see my breasts.  We are all supposed to act like I don't have breasts.

Maybe someone could just let them know when and if they are ever allowed to come out. It just kind of seems like a pointless exercise to have them just so you can put on a device of torture called a bra.  I would be happy to boobless and braless and people can draw nipples on their own shirts and get all worked up.

I am exhausted.


SKIN:  Mirror's Enigma [:ME:] Kami 
HAIR:  [LeLutka]-EVILLY hair
EYES:  IKON Destiny Eyes - Midnight
LASHES:  Angel Rock Eyelash J curl Philisha Lashes
OUTFIT:  {Indyra} Couture: Jenny French Umbra
EARRINGS:  (Kunglers ) TDRF #025 - earrings - copper
SHOES:  Mirror's Enigma Basic Heels
PURSE:   ~AG~ AI LUXURY BAG -BLACK PANTHER


Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Aria E. Appleford Blog. It is named after me. Because it is mine and we had a meeting and I proposed it, seconded it and voted it in. Unanimous! Join us on Facebook!
  
Post a Comment