Wednesday, January 1, 2014

POE6 Post 59 Cero Style, Paisley Daisy

POE6 Post 59  Cero Style, Paisley Daisy 1

Two dream dresses in white are perfect visions of angelic beauty for the season.  Osterhase YellowJacket of Cero Style uses feathers to create this lighter than air version and Joeylin of Paisley Daisy tops a soft skirt with a sparkly classic one shouldered bodice.

POE6 Post 59  Cero Style, Paisley Daisy 2

I do have to repeat that this years POE gifts have been absolutely exquisite and pays homage to the class that surrounds this event.

POE6 Post 59  Cero Style, Paisley Daisy 3

Of course the fact I am here is also homage to something.  When I figure it out . . . I will let you know . . . 


SKIN:  Orage Creations *OC* Alena skin - rage
EYES:  IKON  Spectral Eyes - Scoria
LASHES:  Angel Rock Eyelash J curl Philisha Lashes
HAIR:  Son!a Myrea updo platinum
DRESS:  CERO STYLE for POE 6 

SKIN:  Orage Creations *OC* Debrah skin Special for SYS
HAIR:  Son!a Princess updo onyx
DRESS:  Paisley Daisy  Angel Lace Gown for POE 6 

JEWELLERY:  Purple Moon :: PM :: Frozen Dew Set in Platinum

Sequoia - POE6 1024x1024 final    

Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Aria E. Appleford Blog. It is named after me. Because it is mine and we had a meeting and I proposed it, seconded it and voted it in. Unanimous! Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment