Friday, January 31, 2014

The Valentine Dance.

slis2

I go all out in the Valentine Season.


slis1

There are so many deliveries to the house ... flowers, chocolates, perfume, gifts, cards, marching bands, half naked calendar guys, the watermelon truck ...

I like all the neighbours to be really jelly.  I decorate the whole house like one big Valentine box and have stuff stacked outside.  I wander around the yard, and meet the delivery guys with loud exclamations, "Oh another one????   Where oh where will I put that one?  The house is full!  a he he he he he."  Then I take pics of me and put them on all the social media.


slis3


I think therapists really underestimate the damage done to kids when they don't receive any Valentines at school.  Some people never get over it.


SKIN:  -Belleza- Ria Med 4
HAIR:  /WASABI PILLS/ Ivette Mesh Hair
TEETH:  SHINE
EYES:  IKON Eternal Eyes - Pewter
LASHES:  Angel Rock Eyelash J curl Philisha Lashes
EYESHADOW:  JeSyLiLo
JEWELLERY:  Chop Zuey  Hearts Collide RdWG Earrings
DRESS:  coldLogic dress - jones
SHOES:   Baby Monkey BM Yvette Leopard Pump Black
STOOL:  Diesel Works Gift - Bar stool


Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Aria E. Appleford Blog. It is named after me. Because it is mine and we had a meeting and I proposed it, seconded it and voted it in. Unanimous! Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment