Friday, January 17, 2014

This Is Just So Sad.

w1a

There was some big issue growing up about not playing with the wolves.

  w2a

My grandparents were killjoys .. . we were not allowed to name the farm animals because they were food and we weren't allowed to play with the wild animals because it interferes with the natural order of things. That left me with no-one to play with but my brother  . . . which is exactly what I tell every therapist I have ever had to deal with.

 And you know what?

  w3a

Every therapist I have ever dealt with immediately released me with an open prescription to any drug I wanted AND they all still send me birthday cards and gifts every year.

Some things are just so terrible that even the cold heart of psychiatry is moved.

 I move people because I was not allowed to play with the wolves.


SKIN:  * Morphine : Kazumi Peach Skintone 
HAIR:  [BURLEY]_Pippa_
EYES:  IKON Destiny Eyes - Midnight
LASHES:  Angel Rock Eyelash J curl Philisha Lashes
OUTFIT:  Bubblez BB - Cupcake Maid Outfit

Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Aria E. Appleford Blog. It is named after me. Because it is mine and we had a meeting and I proposed it, seconded it and voted it in. Unanimous! Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment