Wednesday, January 15, 2014

What Am I?

yy3

When you think about it, tying up a blouse to make it shorter is really just an evolution of our inborn instincts . . .

 yy1

Come on, I wasn't the only toddler on the coffee table gathering my crinolines into my arms and hiking them way up over my head so that I could show my frilly underpants and my bare chest. Of course I had no idea what a chest was but I clearly had instincts.

 I wasn't the only girl who tried to hide the breasts as long as I could so that I could run bare chested into the woods with my brother's friends and have some small hope that I might finally get to be one of the Indians because they always got to dance, and wear cool stuff, and tie people up. I LOVED that ... cowboys were so predictable and boring. Ya, so after hearing the grandparental units screaming at me about my whorish tendencies and how my life needed to be governed by a constant concern of what the neighbours or the ladies at church would think, I learned that I must hide my body and be appropriately ashamed of it at all times.

So like the rest of you I put a bra on and pulled my shirt down ....

yy2

Except for those few times and I could tie my shirt up and expose my belly which seemed like the only safe thing I was allowed to show besides my face. I am sure years from now people will sit around and discuss this phenomenon and point at how it was a psychological expression of rebellion and desire to allow the natural part of our desire to expose ourselves, out.

Either that or my grandparents were right ... I really am a whore.


SKIN:  7DS  7 Deadly s{K}ins - Tina
HAIR:  ""D!va"" Hair "Averil" (Moon stone)
HANDS:  SLink
EYES:  IKON Destiny Eyes - Midnight
LASHES:  Angel Rock Eyelash J curl Philisha Lashes
SKIRT:  *Asteria Creations - Kaira Hippie Skirt
TOP:  *Asteria Creations - Kaira Knotted Tops - Beige
EARRINGS:  *League* The Coin Collector Jewellery Set
BANGLES:  InDyra Earrings and Bangles
NECKLACE:  SEA/WOOD NECKLACE resize*Tea Time*


Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Aria E. Appleford Blog. It is named after me. Because it is mine and we had a meeting and I proposed it, seconded it and voted it in. Unanimous! Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment