Friday, January 10, 2014

What I Learned From The Hippies.

67541a

I always wanted an afro.  Mainly I wanted to put a comb in it and be able to walk around and act like I was cool.

67541b

I was never cool.  No comb or afro would have helped me.  I did put a mop on my head once.  I looked like a cross between Raggedy Anne and ... a mop ...

Then I decided I wanted absolutely straight hair and so I ironed it which resulted in nice straight hair up to the point where the hair could lay flat on the ironing board and then this wavy slightly fuzzy rest of the way to the scalp.  I cursed that I was such a baby that I couldn't just suck it up and apply the iron on the scalp and get that perfectly straight look ... and then I remembered the whole Desiderata thing and how I was supposed to be gentle with myself ....

67541c

 . . . and so I cursed the girls who had perfectly straight hair instead.

 And then I went placidly amid the noise and haste ...



SKIN:  Mirror's Enigma [:ME:] Juliana Peach Skintone
HAIR:  KMADD Hair ~ LOLA
EYES:  IKON Destiny Eyes - Midnight
LASHES:  Angel Rock Eyelash J curl Philisha Lashes
DRESS:  * Baiastice_Mattina chiffon-mixed hot
JEWELLERY:  Chop Zuey Womens Gift Le Bolshevik
LEGGINGS:  Fashionably Dead (fd) Opaque Tights - Salmon
SHOES:  Hyperion Creations >.H.C.< Lola pink


Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Aria E. Appleford Blog. It is named after me. Because it is mine and we had a meeting and I proposed it, seconded it and voted it in. Unanimous! Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment