Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Why I Was Born to Live in Australia.

xx2

In Canada everyone preaches at you about running around barefoot.

  xx1

They tell you that you might stub your toes, step on a thistle or a sharp rock, drop something hot or heavy on your toes, or step in something really icky. I mean it would have to be really icky to be preferable to my brother putting his feet in his stinky runners every day. And that is just in the summer time.

In the winter they are on and on about freezing your feet and losing your toes in the snow and who do we think is going to go out there looking for the toes? No-one! Because first of all no-one is that stupid and second of all it wouldn't do any good. You can't sew frozen toes back onto your foot once they fall off. (Don't ask an adult who says that to you how they know these things because to suggest to them that unless they have actually done that, they really can't say for sure that it doesn't work, is not a good move. Rule of thumb ... once the parental units are on a roll screaming and ranting nonsense, best let them ride that wave out until it is on the shore, everyone has changed out of their bathing suits, driven home and is back in front of the television set.)

 For that reason we must wear shoes. In fact,most stores make it clear, "No shirts, no shoes, no service."

 And then I moved to Australia.

  xx3 

 I run around all day without shoes ... or a shirt ... and I still get served.

 Awesome country.


SKIN:  AKERUKA Adua skin
HAIR:  Magika [01] Intended
EYES:  IKON Eternal Eyes - Pewter
LASHES:  Angel Rock Eyelash J curl Philisha Lashes
NECKLACE:  Purple Moon  Rosali Necklace
TOP:  ~ P a D ~ TOP LUNA
SKIRT:  AOHARU_LaceRuffleSkirt_White
FEET:  SLink
POSES:  TuTy's


Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Aria E. Appleford Blog. It is named after me. Because it is mine and we had a meeting and I proposed it, seconded it and voted it in. Unanimous! Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment