Monday, February 3, 2014

A Ball-less Life or a Road Traveled Without ... Balls.

tkos2a

One of the really disappointing things about real life is the fact that there are just NOT that many opportunities to wear ball gowns.

tkos1a

When you are young you have to "cover up" and when you get older you have to "cover up."  I evidently missed that nanosecond of time when I was free to expose.

And then schedule a ball for that exact time.

I wish someone had told me, as a little girl, that this was probably the most "ball gown" infused minutes of my life and I should have embraced it, raided more closets, and stuffed tissue where needed.

Fashion makes black sound so ... fashionable and chic ....

tkos3a

What a disappointment to learn that black is basically for goth, weight disguising and funerals ... and sometimes, when life gets really weird, all three of those mesh into one golden moment ... still NOT a ball.

Oh  . . . and in case some smart ass tries this on you ... the "ball room" at McDonalds is NOT that kind of ball room either.  Those kids are mean.  They laugh at you if you show up in a ball gown.

SKIN:  DeeTaleZ Skin Gaby No.1 Spring
EYES:  IKON Eternal Eyes - Pewter
LASHES:  Angel Rock Eyelash J curl Philisha Lashes
HAIR:  Amacci Hair ~ Rona
JEWELLERY:  Chop Zuey  Gloriana Red Set
GOWNS:  SAS  - Poona Black
SAS  - Raven Black
POSES:  TuTy's

Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Aria E. Appleford Blog. It is named after me. Because it is mine and we had a meeting and I proposed it, seconded it and voted it in. Unanimous! Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment