Friday, February 7, 2014

A Little Love Note and Some Advice.

dlon2

My mother in law wanted to know why I can't get my camera fixed.  I asked her what she meant and she pointed out that my background is all blurry in the first picture, the second picture is very dark, and my avatar does not appear to have any feet.

dlon1

I think I opened and closed my mouth 8 times as the possible replies whirred through my head and then I either hit the "nah" button or some remedial training from Sunday School insisted that I NOT actually say "that" out loud.  Hence, once again, some of the best lines I could ever utter, ended up on the cutting room floor, never to be fully appreciated by anyone other than the gang that hangs out in my head and generally applauds wildly at everything I do ... except for my grandmother and that awful teacher I had in Grade 5, both of whom I try to ignore every bit as much as I did when everyone else could hear them, not just me.

Did you know that you can close you eyes and "lalalala" even in your own head?

You can.

If you want to take a moment and try it right now, I will wait for you.   See!  It works right?

I thanked my mother in law for pointing that out and said that I would take my "camera" in to get it repaired and would go shopping to see if I could find some decent legs for my avatar.

At least she left the room.

dlon3

When we dropped her off she handed me an envelope and patted my shoulder.

It was $20 for the camera repair and 3 diffferent "sets of legs" cut out from a catalogue, along with some sticky tape.  There was a note that said,  "pull her skirt down a bit too, no need to look like a complete hussy in virtual reality as well."


SKIN:  ABS Michelle
HAIR:  [monso] My Hair - Yong
EYES:  IKON Eternal Eyes - Pewter
LASHES:  Angel Rock Eyelash J curl Philisha Lashes
NAILS:  Candy Nail #P000 Basic French Nails Black
DRESS:  Liv Glam  [LG] Boutique-[ WINTER-13] On To The Next One
STOLE:  *{Junbug}* Vintage Fur Wrap
CLUTCH:  [LIZ] Mesh Crystal Noirknuckle clutch
SHOES:   [LIZ] Mesh Crystal Noir shoe
EARRINGS:  Chop Zuey  Kharma Earth Gld Set
POSES:  TuTy's

Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Aria E. Appleford Blog. It is named after me. Because it is mine and we had a meeting and I proposed it, seconded it and voted it in. Unanimous! Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment