Tuesday, February 4, 2014

It's All About The Lesson.

ksla1

My great great great (blah blah a bunch of great greats) aunt had the most awesome bed swing on her veranda.  For some reason the idea of a bed hung from the ceiling that swings back and forth is incredibly awesome to kids ... on the prairie ... with only milk cows and combines to play with ...

ksla2

The veranda overlooked the garden.   The garden that we regularly raided.  Hey don't condemn me, it was raid the wheat fields, the barley fields . . .  or the gardens . . . we went for peas and carrots.  You try eating a handful of wheat and we will talk.

It makes for great drama stories.  I like inventing my own ... you know,  "Eat your peas and carrots kids, when I was a girl we would operate covert missions into the garden to score some peas and carrots.  One of us would have to stand guard, one of us distract the adults, and one of us steal the stuff and get out of there with them and one of us to hide them.  Do you have any idea how difficult that was when there was only two of us???  You get your peas and carrot served on a plate and we won't even hit you if you eat them.  You lucky ducky's you."

Of course I didn't tell them that we only ate the peas and we made rude sculptures out of the carrots.

ksla3

 Sometimes you have to sacrifice frank honesty for the sake of the lesson you are trying to teach.


SKIN:  RYUUKOU Jasmin (May gift)
HAIR:  [LeLutka]-INVERTED hair
HANDS:  SLink
EYES:  IKON Eternal Eyes - Pewter
LASHES:  Angel Rock Eyelash J curl Philisha Lashes
LIPSTICK:  Hush
EARRINGS:  Indyra Sylph Earrings and Bangles
BRACELET:  He La happy Holidays Gift 1 
OUTFIT INCLUDING SUNGLASSES AND PURSE:  GizzA Creations  - Hannah Outfit [Dotty] 
SHOES:  Similar Sargento Black Shoes **
LOCATION:  LISP Bazaar


Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Aria E. Appleford Blog. It is named after me. Because it is mine and we had a meeting and I proposed it, seconded it and voted it in. Unanimous! Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment