Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Life On The Rails.

mtthic1

I followed the rails in my youth.  My brother and I were over rummaging through the town dump ... yes you heard me right, we rummaged, it was incredibly interesting back then.  People ate all their food so there was very little of that to throw away, but there was lots of interesting items and treasures that only required a child's imagination to make them magical.

mtthic2

Of course we never let on to the grandparents what we were doing.  Good thing they basically only paid attention when we were noticed.  Going unnoticed became an art.

Anyway we hit the tracks one morning when the picking at the dump was slim and we started following them.  We walked and walked.  We tied my brothers shirt on to the end of a stick and put some rocks in it to make it look full.  We were going to take turns carried it.  He did his turn and then I declined my opportunity because he did such a swell job, I thought I would defer to him.  Even back then, he was sooooo easy.  I just kept commenting on how incredible he was and "oohing" every now and then.  OK some of the "oohs" were actually cows mooing but he never did have a good ear.

mtthic3

Ya we walked for hours.  I was starting to get worried we would never find our way home.  Thank heavens we found the right track to lead us back home again.  I don't know what those people who are born on the wrong side of the track do.

They must be the "homeless" everyone talks about.


SKIN:  **SHINE** Monique Freckles/Pale (GroupGift)
HAIR:  Analog Dog
EYES:  IKON Eternal Eyes - Pewter
LASHES:  Angel Rock Eyelash J curl Philisha Lashes
LIPSTICK:  Hush
HAT:  POE6 Gift from Xen's Hats
SCARF:  MIEL MAKI SCARF - flor
PANT JUMPER:   Indyra Hype
SHIRT:  {SMS} Open Shirt Plain BlackSo Many Styles
BOOTS:  }MoYaz{ Berlin mesh boots - Strawberry
EARRINGS: Beauty Code Red Glow (Pink Cherry)
GLOVES AND BRACELET:  Muka ACIDE GLOVES AND BRACELET
NAILS AND RING: The Black Fair 2013 - GIFT! (*C - Nails RR black)  Chandelle
POSES:  TuTy's

Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Aria E. Appleford Blog. It is named after me. Because it is mine and we had a meeting and I proposed it, seconded it and voted it in. Unanimous! Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment