Sunday, February 9, 2014

Look, Here I am Alone in a Hall.

fsaw1

People talk a lot about Second Life and sex, what it is, sex, what it isn,'t, sex, sex, sex, and more sex.
There is lots of real life "Journalism" to bolster their talk.  I mean hard hitting, real life, serious serious "Journalism."  You can't ignore journalism like that.  It gets under your skin and eats your brain cells and well ... let's face it . .. has brought us to this level of common sense living we all presently engage in.

fsaw2

It may be the ONLY type of "engagement" some people ever experience.  Who says romance is dead?  It was actually in your bowl of corn pops and involved aliens, Michael Jackson and hot rocks this whole time.

Well this blog is dedicated to showcasing the reality of Second Life.  Nitty Gritty, pull the covers back, rip the band aid off ... and look, showcasing.

This is my Second Life.

Basically I log in, get dressed, take pictures and log out.  Sometimes I shop.  Sometimes I move my inventory around.  I stand around in gowns.  I attempt to look pretty but am constantly reminded by others of all that is wrong with me because I fail.  Yes I fail in the meeting of standards of beauty for each and every one of them and I guess one day, when I did not log in, there was an election, and they were all voted in charge of me.

I have been here for quite awhile now.

I can still hear my voice echo around me.

fsaw3

I am not saying there is not sex going on all around me . . . I don't want to dissuade anyone from coming here and fulfilling all their dreams . . . I am just saying where I am standing . . . no-one cares . . . even when I fall . . .

Oh ... and there is a forest . . . so at least this whole exercise has not been a total waste.  Urban legend, stupid question posed in grade 5, finally answered.

You can't see me but I am in my "superstar" pose . . . in an evening gown . . . alone in a forest ... in Second Life.

SKIN:  Essences - Emma *lumiere*
HAIR:  (Chemistry) Hair - Sirena
EYES:  IKON Eternal Eyes - Pewter
LASHES:  Angel Rock Eyelash J curl Philisha Lashes
BRACELET:  Chop Zuey  Black Storm Gld Bracelet
GOWN:  H.E.D.GOWN
POSES:  TuTy's

Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Aria E. Appleford Blog. It is named after me. Because it is mine and we had a meeting and I proposed it, seconded it and voted it in. Unanimous! Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment