Thursday, March 6, 2014

Healing the World Through the Magic of Crafts.

uftm1

We have lost some of our fruit trees this year with the drought.  It is very sad.  I keep going out and apologizing to the universe but then the universe is kinda responsible isn't it?  I just end up spinning in circles in the yard saying I am sorry and singing a sad song that ends up getting darker and darker until it sounds like death metal.

uftm2

It's hard to recover from that and be all Julie Andrews and Sound Of Music and fluffy white kittens after that.  I am so hoarse that I had a cane toad humping my leg.

You can curse the sky for not raining.  AND you can throw the dried up fruit that litters the ground up at the sky . . . but if it hurts, you will never know.  The sky screams into the clouds (that don't have rain in them) and you just hear silence ... well you hear silence and then this whooshing sound and then a thud and then lots of screaming that you recognize - eventually - as your own voice, because the fruit comes back down and a far greater velocity than it went up and of course it hits you even though you try to dart around the yard and make yourself a moving target.  I think it is a law of nature or something.  Throw a cat and it will land on it's feet, throw a piece of hard dry fruit up at the sky and it will land on you.  Old wives voted on it so ya, done deal.

uftm3

I told hubby we have to just plant things that don't need water ... like our neighbours.  They keep buying rocks.   We can't afford 20,000.00 worth of rocks to hide the dead grass so I am going to get busy crocheting.

Crochet is the magic that can heal the world . . . one doily at a time.

SKIN: Glam Affair - Aria skin ( Asia tone ) Combination 01 from The Arcade
HAIR:  [monso] My Hair - Khaleesi/
EYES:  IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Caribbean Blue
LASHES:  Angel Rock Eyelash J curl Philisha Lashes
TOP:  [LIV-Glam]*WINTER-2012*-THE COLLECTION-Freda-Balloon Top
TIGHTS:  SD Wears Onsequioua Oil Leggings
PURSE:  [Amarelo Manga] - Crocodile Handbag - TURQUOISE
JEWELLERY: Chop Zuey Womens Gift Earthlings Rejoice!!!
BRACELET:  Chop Zuey  Black Storm Gld Bracelet
SHOES:  [Gos] Boutique - Samantha Pumps - Patent
POSES:  TuTy's

Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Aria E. Appleford Blog. It is named after me. Because it is mine and we had a meeting and I proposed it, seconded it and voted it in. Unanimous! Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment