Friday, March 14, 2014

I Am Not Sure This Blog Has Any Direction, But Look At All the Neat Stuff I Found.

uiga1

This is my mish mash blog, a little bit of this and a little bit of that.  Some of the insanity was of my own making and some of it was just a gift from the universe.

uiga2


Today I put up my "Pervert" sign for our neighbour who likes to spend his afternoons peering in our windows from behind his bushes.  I bedazzled it so that when the sun catches it just right . . . it sparkles.  I like the irony of the sign.  He can't tell anyone about it because it is in our house and the only way he can see it is if he is looking in our windows so unless he plans on confessing he is indeed a pervert, he is stuck.

I don't like to just do annoying things without any real thought.  I like to really think about the intended victim and put some time into the project - make it personal for them.  I think my victims can see that by my doing that ... I care ... I am a caring annoying person.  That is just ... special.

The other gift was that I was in a public washroom ('toilet' as the Aussies call it - they have no idea what a bathroom or a washroom is so don't ask) and I could hear a mother and daughter come in.  The daughter wanted to go in alone and the mother insisted on attending with her.  There was much banging around and "hurrumphing" all consistent with a child demonstrating they are not pleased with their mother.  Subtle little mannerisms that we moms struggle to interpret.  

I came out to wash my hands, the argument was still going on in the stall, and the door opened and mom and daughter came out.  The daughter told her mom it was ridiculous for her to come into the stall with her and her mother said, "When you are 13 you can go to the washroom by yourself."

The girl could only have been days shy of being 13 .. . seriously.  And the mother said it with a straight face.  She as dead serious.

uiga3

A lot of things went through my head at that moment.   I thought about the big celebration when she turned 13 and how she would probably insist the party be at the mall bathroom.  I wondered about the complete abandon she would feel as she flushed all by herself for the first time.  I wondered how her mother would cope, sitting at home, worrying about whether she would know what to do with the toilet paper and whether she would make it in and out of the washroom all in one piece.

I thought about all the lectures I had received about drinking and drugs and sex when I was her age and how I had resented it and never once had I ever appreciated that they had been letting me go to the bathroom by myself for years.

I think sometimes God just puts me in the right place at the right time for so many things . . . I see things that other people never do.  I don't like to brag but . . . I think there is a heck of a lot of evidence that God really loves me.  Seriously.


SKIN:  (AMD) Lexi - Pale *A* at Skin Fair 2014
HAIR AND HAT:  Secrets NLA
EYES:  IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Caribbean Blue
LASHES:  Angel Rock Eyelash J curl Philisha Lashes
EYESHADOW:  Zoul Creations
LIPSTICK:  YSandYS*
BROOCH:  aDiva NLA
OUTFIT:  [Liv Glam] Fall 2012- Jackie O Suit -[WearMe] Tagerine
PURSE:  {SMS} Doctor's Bag Tomato
BOOTS:  BAX Prestige Boots Brown Leather
TRUNK:  MudHoney
POSES:  TuTy's

Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Aria E. Appleford Blog. It is named after me. Because it is mine and we had a meeting and I proposed it, seconded it and voted it in. Unanimous! Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment