Saturday, March 22, 2014

I Was Awake All Night.

srrb1

I was awake most of the night, and not just because a gang of cats were going at in the street a la West Side Story, only "Maria" was not so virtuous and the "Jets" were off key and forgot to even try to dance.  

srrb2

I was awake because I started thinking about these people who decide to commit suicide but insist on taking as many people as possible with them.

I can be sympathetic to the person who feels life sucks and sucks so bad that they just want it to end and to get the hell out of dodge.  I can understand that the people here are not nice to them, and that they feel isolated and alone and think, "this life is just not worth it anymore."

Ok but here is where I struggle ... so you want out, and you decide you are going to take the bastards who caused your pain, with you.   So you kill as many as you can before it looks like you are about to be arrested and then you kill yourself.  Boy did you ever show them right??

But then you get to the other side and you look around and you are surrounded by all the people you identified as causing you so much pain you wanted to get away from them permanently.

srrb3

Only now they really hate you and are pissed off as all get out and you and them are there for eternity ... I spent the whole night trying to imagine how that moment goes.

Before I knew it the cats had gone and the birds were singing and I had a heck of a headache and a hubby fetching me coffee.

Sometimes old age is just ... weird ....

SKIN:  DeeTaleZ Skin A.T.W. Jarla Eyeliner Mixedtype  Skin Fair 2014
HAIR:  ChiChickie! Hair Fair 2013
EYES:  IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Caribbean Blue
LASHES:  Angel Rock Eyelash J curl Philisha Lashes
MAKE-UP:  MONS
JEWELLERY:  [Amarelo Manga] - Set Flapper (Onyx)
DRESS:  Pure Poison - Valeria Dress - Red
PURSE:  *{Junbug}* Princess Clutch in Night
NAILS:  Candy Nail  #P000 Basic French Nails Black
SHOES:  {{BSD Desigin studio}}Supermodel Ruffle love-rose
POSES:  TuTy's

Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Aria E. Appleford Blog. It is named after me. Because it is mine and we had a meeting and I proposed it, seconded it and voted it in. Unanimous! Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment