Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Icebergs Show Very Little Above The Surface.

22a

No-one here is Australia can figure out why a Canadian insists on ice in everything.

22c

They think it is so cold there the last thing we would want is an icy cold drink.

It is great drinking Slurpee's in the middle of winter. No brain freeze when your brain is already frozen.  We guzzle our Slurpee's and then just for fun we chug hot Tim Horton's Donuts.  We are invincible.  We are strong, true,  . . . north  . . . and free . . .  sea to sea . .. etc ...

22b

Ok the truth is we drink icy drinks because we can.  Ice stays in the glass.  Ice lasts.  It has a point.  We can make ice in the freezer or in the back yard, whatever.  We can wander outside with our ice in our drink and our drinks only get colder.

Aussies just hate me because they don't have a choice of whether to have ice or not, theirs just melts and then you have watered down wine and that is just ewww .... yes I have seen women put ice in wine.  I am not saying anything more.

I will judge in silence with my icy cold heart.

SKIN:  7DS 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Peggy
HAIR:  [monso] My Hair - Yong
EYES:  IKON Eternal Eyes - Forest
LASHES:  Angel Rock Eyelash J curl Philisha Lashes
EYESHADOW:  Morphine
EARRINGS:  Freja Set - Artistry by E
OUTFIT:  LIV-Glam[LG]KC-Winter14-princess familiar Outfit
BOOTS:  HOLLYHood MESH BLACK CHAPLIN SPAT BOOTS
POSES:  TuTy's

Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Aria E. Appleford Blog. It is named after me. Because it is mine and we had a meeting and I proposed it, seconded it and voted it in. Unanimous! Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment