Friday, March 28, 2014

Is That Real or is it Memorex?

ritl1

Sometimes I miss not having piles of leaves to jump in or crunch through in the Autumn.

ritl2

But then I remind myself that even if I managed to steal some of the neighbour's leaves and make a pile in my yard, there would probably be spiders in there and I just take a deep breath and the feeling passes quickly.

We never ever worried for a nanosecond about find spiders or snakes among the leaves in Canada.  We leapt through them with wild abandon.

ritl3

They were a great place to hide dead bodies because the snow would soon come and cover up the leaves and everything would be frozen until spring thaw and by then everyone would forget that you even had a brother or worry that the cadaver in the front yard looked a bit like him, if you closed your eyes a little and squinted.

I have a lot of difficulty figuring out if that was a childhood dream of mine or an actuality.  I keep calling my brother on the phone but there isn't any answer.

SKIN:  *  Morphine : Ghail Ivory Skintone (Natural)
HAIR:  =DeLa*= Mesh Hair "Alicia"
EYES:  IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Caribbean Blue
LASHES:  Angel Rock Eyelash J curl Philisha Lashes
OUTFIT:  {Indyra} Aziza Cobalt
SHOES:   Liziaah  [LIZ] Mesh Crystal Noir shoe [Black]
POSES:  TuTy's

Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Aria E. Appleford Blog. It is named after me. Because it is mine and we had a meeting and I proposed it, seconded it and voted it in. Unanimous! Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment