Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Making Big Career Choices.

ksll1

I used to think that a career as an astrologist might be kinda cool.  Just make shit up and put out 12 daily bunches of crap and voila.  Kinda like "build it and they will come" only without uniforms and hot dogs.

ksll2

I think people like stuff they can do in their pajamas, like read magazines in bed or on the couch.

That is why I thought I could branch out and become a phone operator too ... people could dial in, in their pajamas . . . I could ask them what they were wearing and proceed along those lines OR I could just tell them that they should avoid any intense arguments today with an authority figure.  Let's face it, everybody and everyday has an authority figure in it that must be obeyed.

I can do a lot of voices.  I could even make a sound like a trumpet so figured I could pretend to put people on hold and do my impression of Muzak and switch them to the pajamas off or on department.

I was planning on being rich.


ksll3

But then I turned 6 and school started and I learned about taking over the entire world and that seemed to have a few more possibilities.

I am still in my pajamas however ...

And sometimes not.

I am not sure if that is relevant to anything but I am sharing anyways because that is the kind of girl I am ... wanna hold my gum while I eat dinner?


SKIN:  -Belleza  - Mimi Makeup 9 from The Arcade
HAIR:  LeLutka
EYES:  IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Caribbean Blue
LASHES:  Angel Rock Eyelash J curl Philisha Lashes
GOWN:  SAS - Fools Fire
JEWELLERY:  (Kunglers Extra) Walhalla - Golden
NAILS:  A&A Fashion Linka's NailsCigarette Gold
SHOES:  Kalnins Footwear - Scarlett NLA
POSES:  TuTy's

Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Aria E. Appleford Blog. It is named after me. Because it is mine and we had a meeting and I proposed it, seconded it and voted it in. Unanimous! Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment