Wednesday, March 12, 2014

On The Bus To Insanity.

sslz2

This is an appropriate pic for today because I went on a little trip myself today.  It was pretty exciting.
The bus pulled right up to the curb of crazy and slowed down enough, I could have made the leap and spent the whole day there.

sslz1

The only reason it didn't happen is because this old lady with a walker kept screaming at me to sit down  until the bus came to a full stop.  She also told me to sit up straight and brush my hair out of my eyes or I would end up blind.  I yelled back her that I was already seeing double so to hell with the hair and threatened to take her with me if she did not stop blocking the door.

She sounded a lot like my grandmother.


sslz3

Then I realized there was no lady with a walker and I was not on a bus and the drugs I was taking for my migrane were ineffective and that it was probably a good thing I had been left alone for the day so that other people might live.  Other people = my husband.

On the off chance that any of you are sitting next to someone who has a voodoo doll that has my name on it or looks a bit like me, could you see if you could somehow manage to pull the big pin stuck in the back of my head?  Thanks.  I will love you forever.


SKIN:  Essences - Emma *lumiere*
HAIR:  Amacci Elle
EYES:  IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Caribbean Blue
LASHES:  Angel Rock Eyelash J curl Philisha Lashes
JEWELLERY:  (luc) The New Grazia Necklace & Earrings Set gold black NLA
NAILS AND HANDS:  SLink  Mesh Hand
SHOES:  ((Crystal Line))Eden Footwear-Black(MESH)
SKIRT:  [Liv Glam]*WINTER-2012*-THE COLLECTION-Freda-Highwaist Skirt
BLOUSE:  GizzA - Pure Romance Blouse [Gold]
HATS: Bliss Couture Stephanie Hat

POSES:  TuTy's

Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Aria E. Appleford Blog. It is named after me. Because it is mine and we had a meeting and I proposed it, seconded it and voted it in. Unanimous! Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment