Tuesday, March 18, 2014

The Right Lighting Is Everything.

qpls1

I probably should have written a book.  I was an expert on excuses to use with the Parental Units.

qpls2

Normally I tried to wait until there was either a cow or wheat crisis before I left the house, because let me tell you, when cows or wheat hit crisis mode, you could waltz out of there butt naked and no-one would even notice.  BUT obviously you cannot orchestrate those things, although I did try, and so sometimes you do have to go through "inspection."

Inspection usually involves one parent seeing you, then screaming, "You are NOT going out wearing that missy, let me tell you, no siree Bob.  No daughter of mine is going to be seen in public with THAT on."  Then the other parent comes running, usually with weapons like "the belt" just in case.

I pointed out that I was not intending to be in Public, I mean the back seat of the car is limited as to how many people can get in there despite any claims made by Guinness.  I also pointed out that they were seeing me in the glaring light of the interrogation lamp over the prisoners dock where I was being held and that I would actually be in the dark and I promised them the outfit looked much more acceptable in the dark.  Perhaps we should dim the lights, or they could close their eyes . . .

qpls3

Yup, could have written a book.  I would have called it, "Excuses for the Intelligent Teen . . . that Never Ever Work."  I could have saved so many lives.

Then I would have written a follow up with many many stories about the things parent say that, despite how they are delivered, are NOT invitations to discuss. I would have called it, "Those Teen Years - Silence Can Be Your Best Friend."

SKIN:  Glam Affair- Sylvia  Jamaica
HAIR:  [taketomi]_Baby_LightBlondes
EYES:  IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Caribbean Blue
LASHES:  Angel Rock Eyelash J curl Philisha Lashes
EARRINGS:  Ticky Tacky NLA
PURSE:  ISON - scout boho bag (blush)
SHIRT:  1 Hundred. Expose Shirt
SKIRT:  HUCCI  DALLAS SKIRT
SHOES:  Similar Venezia Shoes (Reds RGB)
  
Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Aria E. Appleford Blog. It is named after me. Because it is mine and we had a meeting and I proposed it, seconded it and voted it in. Unanimous! Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment