Wednesday, March 19, 2014

The United Nations of Blissy.

pfob1

Contrary to popular belief I have NOT lost my sanity.  It is intact, fine, and doing well . . . somewhere in the Witness Protection Program, hidden from my ever finding it.

pfob2

I think I vaguely remember the last time I was in possession of it ... I was 7 and my grandmother slapped it out of my hands and told me that she had warned me twice before to put it away where it would not be ruined, or she would take it off me.

She took it off me.

I have not seen it since.

My life is kinda divided into the years when I had it and I was acting pretty normal and the years afterwards. There are a lot of years afterwards.

I would just like to apologize to all the kids I went to school with and to the teachers, while I had not technically "lost my mind" they were correct in recognizing it was not with me at the time.


pfob3

I am hoping, if I sign this, it might be enough for the institutions to let them out.

I am playing United Nations of Blissy and this is my day of Amnesty.  I have canned foods sans can openers to feed the poor, birth control pill chip cookies with contaminated milk, some nifty quilts, some Bibles, and an autographed picture of me to hand out which pretty much completes my good will.  Tomorrow I am going to figure out how to invade Open Sim and take all their resources.

SKIN:  BoobieLicious {BL} Demi Skin_Latte_Smokey/Pure    Skin Fair 2014
HAIR:  CaTwA Necole
EYES:  IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Caribbean Blue
LASHES:  Angel Rock Eyelash J curl Philisha Lashes
NECKLACE:  *CentoPallini* Christmas Gift
NAILS:  CCD - Prim Nails - Galaxy - White
BRACELET:  *BaUbLeS! by Phe
DRESS:  AUSHKA&CO-MiniDress-Flowery-TRE
SHOES:  Essenz - Venice (Red)
POSES:  TuTy's

Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Aria E. Appleford Blog. It is named after me. Because it is mine and we had a meeting and I proposed it, seconded it and voted it in. Unanimous! Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment