Saturday, April 5, 2014

1, 2 Cha Cha Cha.

datb1

LOVE Dancing.  It was/is/will always be one of my favourite dates.  Thank heavens my hubby loves dancing too.

datb2

I always like the "politics" of dancing.  Everyone waits for someone else to start it , which is usually either two women, or some couple who met on the internet and they both lied and said they loved dancing and because they lied about a whole bunch of other things that are going to be obvious as the night progresses they decide to  try and fake the easier stuff.

They usually dance holding one another far enough apart that some of the other single ladies can join in if they want to ... and some do ...

Then once the starter couple are up, others join in, reluctantly, and then that is it, the dance floor is officially opened.  People just wander on and start dancing in groups.

There is always a group of women dancing.  I could never do that.  Mainly because I don't know that many women.

Men never dance in groups.  They sit in groups.  And watch their wives dancing with the other women.

I take dancing very seriously. Like it really is a competition.  They should make it a contact sport.  I mean what if you could take out the other dancers and the last ones standing win.   That would really give some meaning to ball room gowns ... at least then they would make sense on some level.

I have never taken lessons or anything, I am just gifted.

My hubby is a really good dancer.

datb3

The fact he was a ballroom champ for Australia in his youth is irrelevant ... I still insist on leading .. because well ... I am a woman, and I do everything better.

SKIN:  * Morphine : Katrina Peach Skintone (Shrouded)
HAIR:  [monso] My Hair - Yong
EYES:  IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Caribbean Blue
LASHES:  Angel Rock Eyelash J curl Philisha Lashes
JEWELLERY:  Demi's Starshine .::WoW Designs::. Gulsem jewellery set
OUTFIT:    Morphine   exclusive for RAFF
 * Morphine: Ghail's Belted Dress (Coffee)
* Morphine: Ghail's Fur Jacket (Black)
* Morphine: Ghail's Knee Length Boots (Black/Rigged)
POSES:  TuTy's

Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Aria E. Appleford Blog. It is named after me. Because it is mine and we had a meeting and I proposed it, seconded it and voted it in. Unanimous! Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment